2008年10月14日 星期二

Bank stresses rising in emerging markets-IMF chief

IMF Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn warned finance and development ministers that the more severe and protracted the financial crisis becomes, the more emerging and developing countries will be affected.
To tell the truth, I don’t understand those things, such as stock, real estate, economies and so on. Even I understand that most countries have bad economies, though. Despite that my families don’t make an investment in stock, I still worry about the worst situation. I think stock market can show that whether this country’s economies is good or not. I think not only America but also Taiwan tried to rescue the economies. But it is impossible that we twist the situation immediately. My elder sister will graduate from college. She is very concerned that she can’t find a job. There are lots of her friends determining to research institutes. Because it is hard to find a job for who don’t have a high degree.
Every time when I turned on the T.V. , seeing those irritating political news, I can’t help but be angry. If they have much time to accuse somebody, why didn’t they spend some time to come up with a few measures to improve our economies? I am concerned not only for my sister but also for me. I really hope that it will be better soon.

沒有留言: