2008年10月1日 星期三

suicide?

An English chef was killed by chili sauce he made himself. And the reason is that the chili sauce was too hot.

After I read it, I don’t know how to describe my mood. Should I mourn over the chef's death? The thing was really exaggerative. The news reported that the chef who is a man felt itchy and uncomfortable and died after that day. And his sister said “Unbelievable! Who can imagine that chili sauce can kill a man? When I read her words, I couldn’t help but identify with her words which reminded me that my families and I like to eat Spicy hot pot or other hot foods. I think we should thank Chinese god for blessing us.

To say the truth, I didn’t feel sorry for the man or his families. All right , maybe a little. But what I really felt about the thing is a big shock. You might think that I was hardhearted.but all the thing was really ridiculous. And I wanted to share this news with you , otherwise you may have no chances to see the kind of news. And if you ask me that what did you gain from the article, I will answer that don’t eat food which is too hot. That was my topic sentence.

沒有留言: