2008年12月15日 星期一

Shoes and insults hurled at Bush on Iraq visit

George Bush's engagement with Iraq appeared to end as it began - in chaos and anger - yesterday when a surprise trip to Baghdad to thank his troops and herald a new security pact was disrupted by an Iraqi man calling the US president a "dog" in Arabic and throwing his shoes at him.
How did Bush have the courage to give a speech in Iraq? That was my only question. I didn’t feel surprised when I knew that the Iraqi man threw shoes to Bush. If I were an Iraqi, I might also want to do the same thing to him. I have seen that Bush was insulted by American also in his speech. I think that Bush is just like our former president. They kept doing what made people disapointed, they were cursed, and then they smiled saying some indifferent words. They, however, didn’t change. Not only those presidents but also lots of politicians do the same things. How can they do their own things and ignore people’s thirst? Why did we elect them? Can’t those politicians understand what we want? No matter what we need, we definetely don’t need corruption, money laundering, and so on.
I really do hope that there will be some great statesmen. And all the bad political affairs will disappear from the news. To tell the truth, I am tired of those boring news. Those politicians really have to work hard to make some different news.

沒有留言: